Friday, February 13, 2015

embossing...thepaperplunge#20

hi tracey, momma, friends old and new!

today at the paper plunge we are heating things up with embossing as our theme!  i decided to dry emboss and heat emboss my card...here is what i did:





the background may look familiar because i have used it before.  this time, however, i added some copper metallic ink and heat embossed the whole thing...giving it a cool, shiny look.



stamps:  pursuit of happiness
ink:  memento black, pool party, baked brown sugar, encore metallic copper
paper:  baked brown sugar, very vanilla, black, pool party
extra:  flower frenzy bigz die, clear embossing powder, beautiful baroque ef, antique brads, sponges

last night was girls night out.  we went to see the i'm-sure-will-be-blockbuster movie that woman around the globe will venture out to see...and was not disappointed!  i think i felt that way because even if the movie was a total dud, i was with some wonderful woman who make me laugh, will let me cry, who i can pour my heart out to...who i can truly be myself around.  my workplace, my everyday happenings, my life would not be the same if it weren't for these girlies.  i just know we will be laughing till we pee our pants for a very long time...and for that i am truly, i mean TRULY grateful.  

everyone should have a friends like that.

i've spent half my morning looking for a beautiful quote on friendship.  i spent the other half looking for a funny quote on friendship.  but i think frankenstein said it best... "friend.  good".

thank you for stopping by-
i appreciate you.

until next time-
peace be with you

leslie

ps...here is another card i made...CASEd from darleenstamps.  pretty, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment