Thursday, February 5, 2015

love-the paper plunge #19

hi tracey, momma, friends old and new!

this week at the paper plunge, love is in the air!  valentine's day is right around the corner, but more importantly, so is my 7th wedding anniversary!

here is what i came up with...


stamp sets:  everything eleanor, hello life, retired french script
card stock:  cherry cobbler, baked brown sugar, very vanilla
ink:  baked brown sugar, chocolate chip, versa mark
extras:  beautiful baroque ef, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, doily, antique brads, mini heart punch, tag punch, clear embossing powder, sponges

i hope you consider entering one of your own creations at the paper plunge.  we are a relatively new challenge site and would love for you to join us.  in the meantime, stop on by and check out the talent!

i decided to also enter this card into the retro sketch challenge #151.  this great sketch created by erin was fun to use!





i love love.  i love romance.  i love what my husband john has brought to my life.  i love how he looks at me when i dry my hair.  i love that he leaves me random voicemails on ordinary days to tell me how much he appreciates all i do.  i love that he really makes me feel beautiful, inside and out.  i am truly blessed.

emerson wrote, "wherever you go, whatever you do, be in love!"
and...do things with great love!

thank you for stopping by-i appreciate you.

until next time,
peace be with you



2 comments:

  1. What an exquisite card! I love the texture and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete