Thursday, April 30, 2015

mother's day...pp#32

hey tracey, momma, friends old and new!

today at the  the paper plunge, we are honoring our mommas!  we challenge you to create a card with a mother's day theme.  go check out the site for some wonderful creations!

here is what i did...


this set, sweet laughter, from stampin' up! is adorable!  this little plant duo reminds me of groot from the movie, guardians of the galaxy.  i'm so glad my sister picked it out for me when she was my husband's personal stampin christmas shopper!  

i mean, just look how happy this card is!  and quite simply, that's what my mom makes me...happy!  it is so cliche to say that you have the best mom in the world...nobody can compare...no one measures up...so on and so forth.  the truth of the matter is, all of those phrases ARE my mom!  they were written with her in mind!  she is pure sunshine to be around.  she is my hero...strong and wise and knows no fear.  she is creative, an amazing cook, and has such a great laugh!  and she eats glitter for breakfast...





maya angelou wrote, "to describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.  or climbing falling colors of a rainbow."  my mom is just perfect.

thank you for stopping by-
appreciate you.

until next time-
peace be with you

p.s.  i am also entering this card in the paper players #242.  this sketch was just perfect for my card this week!  give them a look-see...there are some wonderful design team cards as well as submissions!



2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card in sweet colors!! Love that stamp which is perfect for this sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, debbie! i appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete